Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
- Friendly Rider Transit operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Friendly Rider Transit.
- For more information on Friendly Rider Transit's civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 218-631-5730 or toll-free 888-773-5500 or visit our office at 229 Harry Rich Dr., Wadena, MN 56482. For more information visit www.co.wadena.mn.us and see the Friendly Rider Transit web pages.
- A complainant may file a complaint with the Minnesota Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Civil Rights, Mail Stop 170, 395 John Ireland Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155-1899, Phone 651-366-3073, Fax 651-366- 3129.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact Friendly Rider Transit at 888-773-5500.