Stop the schedule madness! Hire your own chauffeur.
Work, school, church, activities, and playdates. It's a scheduling juggling act! Relieve your stress by calling us. We will pick your children up and get them where they want to go - a friend's house, sports practice, the community center, wherever! When it's time to go home, we can do that too.
And you can feel good about using our services. We take safety seriously. Our drivers undergo a thorough hiring process - including clean driving records and background checks - prior to ever taking the wheel of a Friendly Rider bus.
Because of Friendly Rider, I don’t have to take off time from work to get my kids and bring them to religion class.
~a grateful mom
Traveling with children?
Here are some tips to make the trip easier.
1 child under 5 rides FREE with paid adult
Strollers are welcome on our buses. Limited space on board a bus does require some consideration, however.
- A folding "umbrella" style stroller is recommended. Large and double-wide strollers are not practical in for our limited riding area.
- Strollers must be folded while on a bus and must not block the aisle or doorway.
- Please know you may request use of the lift or ramp if you need it.
- As always, please yield the priority seating area for seniors and people with disabilities.
We want everyone to be safe when riding our buses.
- Please keep your children close to you to avoid being separated.
- Never cross the street in front of a Friendly Rider bus unless it’s stopped at a traffic light.
- Look both ways when walking past the front of the bus to cross to another lane of traffic.